My Blog List

Sunday, August 26, 2012

~Next SF Super Model~

Classic W/ Style teams up with
Ms Swaffette Firefly SF Designs Owner and Designer
 
Sadly I forgot all about this (lol). I had decided to enter
and picked up the SF Design Italian Flag Bikini.
 
 
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda
 
 
I loved the colors of this bikini. They were so vibrant. I adore the sarong,
It fits brilliantly, and adds some softness to a very sexy bikini.
 
I paired it with mesh hat and hair combo from Maitreya. Siobhan in Almond, I diverted from
my typical use of dark hair so as to not distract from the bikini. Both the hat and the band are both color changeable with a simple and easy to use hud. I chose a neutral straw hat with a green band to match the green in the bikini.
 
The necklace is EarthStones Classic Romance Necklace - Garnet Silver. Simple and subtle and adds a touch of femininity.
 
The boots, Slink Relax Boots Tan blended well with the overall color theme. I love these boots! So much so I got the fat pack.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment