My Blog List

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello all!
♥Welcome♥
 
 
Well the big day is here already and I am not even close to being done but with the midterm styling coming up and FAST I figured I would take a moment to share what I have chosen.
 
 

A couple of weeks ago I came across this gown at Chrysalis. It is called Metamorphosis in Red. It was a temporarily free gift. There are quite a few tiny butterflies scattered about the bodice and arms and on the thigh. The skirt itself covers one hip and the other hip had a shelf of red flowers. There are cuffs that look like petals and a collar and hair piece that I did not use. My hair is from PurpleMoon, :: PM :: Dew Hair Attachment  w/strings. I chose Slink Lulu Stilettos Red to cover my feet and give me pretty toes. I added LW Voice of Earth Ruby Necklace & Ring from Chop Zuey, Tameless Lashes 22 and Deluxe FingerNails standard color Box :)
 
Hope you all have a fabulous day! Wish me luck I'm gonna need it AND a vat of coffee!



No comments:

Post a Comment